Tuesday 12 May 2009

2. stuart banana


(The Image Above was added on the 14/05/09 two days after the original post)

I continued my thinking on the extraction of my Metadata today, asking "what words, symbols & letters would I use to define or label myself?" This turned out to be too difficult, so I resorted to some "ego surfing". I started to list some of the terms that I am searchable by on Google, such as my name, project names then moving onto more abstract searches. I didn't get as far as I would have liked but one of my favorites was "stuart banana" put that into your search box & click images.


The original plan was to print this badge the same as the hash tag but the printer wasn't working, so I resorted to the faithful typewriter. I very much enjoy the juxtaposition of writing web-terms on a typewriter, it feels somewhat perverse.

No comments: