Tuesday 2 February 2010

No.267 Button Swap


Jimmy Loizeau (left)
Stuart Bannocks (right)

Via email:

J: weird place for a belly button badge

S: Or what would it mean to have two where your nipples are?

J: Maybe we could instigate a belly button badge exchange programme… they look like pink slug mouths.

S: I will draw mine if you draw yours!

J: Okay i'm going to scan my belly button… lets swap belly buttons! ...do we ignore hair?

S: I hadn't thought about that! I have no hair there! Yet!

J: Okay we ignore fluff and hair.

S: Are you likely to finish today? If so I will stick around work a bit longer.

J: I need to lie on top of a scanner...couldn't find one in goldsmiths i'm going to
mount mine in a mo.

S: Ok good idea! Will mount my home one also.

J: i'm having difficulty with the sizing.

S: Maybe when you scan your belly button pop a ruler or tape measure on as well as a ref.

J: Disappointing but looks good with police ruler ps tell sam he doesn't look like brendan walker will photograph belly with ruler b&w crucial for photo too gross other wise.

S: I think that this is looking good in a very fucking weird way. I have more hair than I remember!

J: Weird is good. weird is best...i think i can see an f in yours..ive got an 11 which is useless must seek more belly buttons.


No comments: